Disclosure

The Best Sites to Shop for Cheap & Chic Jewelry!

19 October 2013


Hi lovelies! I apologize for being a bit absent these past couple of weeks! Life has been pretty crazy for me lately with midterms, my 21st birthday, and joining a sorority! If you'd like to hear more about what I've been up to (including my experience during sorority recruitment weekend) please let me know in the comments!

And now to get to the point of this post...cheap & cheap jewelry! Keep reading for all of my favorite sites to score fab pieces for a total steal!


1. BaubleBar
BaubleBar is filled with on-trend statement pieces and sparkly gems! They aren't quite as affordable as some of the other stores on the list, but they make up for it with super high quality! Plus, they have this addicting little promotional offer called the "Buried Bauble" that's basically like a scavenger hunt every Monday and Friday for marked down jewelry throughout their site. I feel like a kid in a candy store going on the hunt for all the crazy good deals!

2. Charlotte Russe
So I've actually talked about my love of Charlotte Russe before, but I just couldn't leave it out of a post about affordable jewelry! This site is seriously the ultimate jewelry jackpot, with most items about $5 each! With so many adorable pieces at such low prices, I probably get giant boxes from Charlotte Russe delivered to my door a bit more often than I should!

3. Daily Look
If you haven't checked out Daily Look yet, you seriously need to get on there right now! Every day, a new outfit is posted on their shop made up entirely of items you can buy right on the site. It's great for girls like me that fall in love with individual items but struggle to figure out what to pair them with! Plus, they have an amazing selection of super trendy and unique jewelry at great prices!

4. JustFab
What makes JustFab stand out from the crowd for me is the fun style quiz you take the moment you get on their site. After a few questions about your personal style, you're taken to a showroom filled with items specifically chosen for you! Plus, they have amazing offers going on all the time. Right now, they're having a buy one get one free sale. Two pairs of super cute shoes for under $40? Yes, please!

5. Sole Society
I know what you're thinking- Sole Society is for shoes! However, they also have a pretty amazing collection of super chic jewelry! Just like their footwear, all their pieces look very high-end and designer, but without the crazy price tag!

I'd love to hear all about your favorite sites to shop for affordable jewelry in the comments down below!

For more style recommendations, click the video link below! I share all the goodies I've recently purchased from Rebecca Minkoff, Ted Baker London, J.Crew, and more! Plus, I share my new favorite site for scoring amazing deals!





This month my Ultimate Sparkle Sponsor is be happy live pink. To find out more about advertising on Sparkle & Mine, click here!

7 comments:

  1. Do tell about you sorority recruitment week. Thanks for the list of jewel retailers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear about your sorority recruitment experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Baublebar!

    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award http://princessofpretty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/sunshine-blog-award-tag.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! I usually don't do much online jewelry shopping but my favorite places to get cheap and chic jewelry are H+M, Charlotte Russe, Target, and Forever21.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog via Pinterest and Iove it! I'm a new follower!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS POST GREAT JOB... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a great post! Thanks for sharing this information! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by